Go Back To All News
Competition opens: Tuesday 18th September 2018
Competition closes: Tuesday 2nd October 2018 12:00pm
Award: The maximum support available is €50,000 for a 10% ordinary equity stake in the start-up company.
The Competitive Start Fund (CSF) aims to support early-stage start-ups. This fund is open to early-stage companies in manufacturing & internationally traded services.
The purpose of the Competitive Start Fund is to accelerate the growth of start-up companies that have the capacity to succeed in global markets. The fund is designed to enable those companies to reach key technical and commercial milestones.
Applicants to the fund should ideally be able to demonstrate the following:
- Be able to clearly demonstrate that product or service has reached MVP stage, and that the product is, at a minimum, live in beta.
- That the product or service has demonstrable customer validation with (trial and/or paying) customers.
- A fully articulated proposition addressing a clear gap in the market with market research conducted with customers/potential customers.
- Evidence of innovation, export potential and employment capacity. Clear market opportunity for the proposed product or service. Clear knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- Clear execution plan outlined, identifying suitable channels to international markets.
To read more about this fund, Click here to visit Enterprise Ireland
Myriad Associates can help with your Enterprise Ireland Application:
- Win Rate - Myriad Associates’ boast a 70% success rate with Innovate UK applications
- Winning Application - We’ve had some of the highest scoring applications in Europe
- Honest & Trustworthy – Unlike some of our competitors, we will only take on your application if we feel you have a great chance of success.
- Risk-free Eligibility Call – Call us for a free eligibility call to see if you have an application worth applying for.
Click here for a free eligibility call